*SHOUTING TO THE HEAVENS*
This is apparently coming out in 3 days.
In 3 days, I’m going to start to be a total jogging addict, I think
I’ve been beta testing it and I can confirm it’s actually the greatest app ever. Full iOS release date is as specified, Android release this Spring.
It’s so intense, at one point during the first mission when radio contact was lost, I could hear them trying to contact me “Can you hear us?!” and I literally grabbed the mic and shouted, “I CAN HEAR YOU WHAT DO I DO?” even though that’s not how it works.
I’m just glad nobody was near me.
let's gif: pokemon sage - [2/?]
ALRIGHT LISTEN UP KIDS
EVERYBODY PLAY THIS FUCKING GAME RIGHT NOW ITS CALLED POKEMON SAGE AND ITS A FANMADE POKEMON PROJECT ON RPG MAKER
look at that town
its fucking beautiful right
thats where you live bro
what does this game not have
- there’s tons of racial diversity and the FIRST NON-WHITE POKEMON PROTAGONISTS LOOK
- over 200 totally original pokemon and theyre all beautiful look at this
- they also have amazing puns for names such as
- and my personal favorites
- and some are just plain awesome like
- its a fucking dragon viking ship how cool is that
- basically there is not a bad pokemon in this gen i dare you to find one
- did i mention that your rival IS AN OUTLAW WEARING A COOL ASS PONCHO AND HAT
- look at that guy how can you not like him
- the music is AMAZING and super catchy
- theres a lot of multicultural influences and mishmashing and basically its super awesome
- everything is original except basic item sprites
- it has the nostalgic feel of the good old pokemon and is made in the style of gen 3 but is so full of originality and surprises that you’ll be constantly amazed with this game
- just play it
the demo is out right now and the full game is in progress! come on lets show these guys that what theyre doing is a REALLY GREAT THING and that it NEEDS TO CONTINUE!
ive never even been this excited for a real pokemon game but as soon as i saw this i was blown away
please play this game
you will not regret it
Lembas Bread (Lord of the Rings “authentic” Elvish bread)
2 ½ cups of flour
1 tablespoon of baking powder
¼ teaspoon of salt
½ cup of butter
1/3 cup of brown sugar
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
½ teaspoon honey
2/3 cup of heavy whipping cream
½ teaspoon of vanilla
Preheat oven to 425F. Mix the flour, baking powder and salt into a large bowl. Add the butter and mix with a well till fine granules (easiest way is with an electric mixer). Then add the sugar and cinnamon, and mix them thoroughly.
Finally add the cream, honey, and vanilla and stir them in with a fork until a nice, thick dough forms.
Roll the dough out about 1/2 in thickness. Cut out 3-inch squares and transfer the dough to a cookie sheet.Criss-cross each square from corner-to-corner with a knife, lightly (not cutting through the dough).
Bake for about 12 minutes or more (depending on the thickness of the bread) until it is set and lightly golden.
***Let cool completely before eating, this bread tastes better room temperature and dry. Also for more flavor you can add more cinnamon or other spices***